My Children are My Joy



My children are my JOY. They have filled my life with the love of motherhood and I would not trade that for anything. I just hope I remember this when they are in their teens! My Ashlyn is a sassy little girl -she has so much attitude and is completely full of life. It has been so much fun to watch her grow and her personality develop. The other day I was picking the kids up from the Melissa's house (the babysitter) and she was telling me how Ashlyn will never have a problem making friends - I just about started to bawl - Gary and I have tried to raise our daughter is such a way that she will be friendly and loving to everybody that she will not have any problems with making new friends or being too shy. When I was younger I was extremely shy. I remember how I used to make my mom call my friends to see if they could play because I was too scared. I never want my children to be too scared to talk to anybody on the phone and I want to instill in them that every stranger they meet is just somebody they haven't had a chance to get to know yet. I hope we are successful in our efforts! But, judging from these pictures - I think we are on the right track....





Marshall is also starting to get his cute little "attitude" too:) He is a very happy baby, I think the Lord knew that Marshall is exactly what I needed at this time in my life. He has that mischevious look in his eyes when he smiles. I think he is just getting ready to get into everything when he is mobile - LOOK OUT!

True Joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment