MARSHALL IS 4 MONTHS OLD

Marhsall is 4 months old! He weighed in at 14 pounds 11 ounces - he is getting to be such a big boy:) And he LOVES his Bumbo.
I have been so excited for Marshall to be able to start eating rice cereal - he liked it for the most part. Ashlyn loved trying to teach him how to eat from a spoon and swallow. Marshall just laughed at her. Poor Marshall had a "slight" problem with diarrhea the next couple of days so I think we will hold off from the rice cereal for a little while and try it again!

Marshall and Ashlyn have such a strong connection as brother and sister. It is amazing how early they have developed this. I hope that as they grow older they will always be such great friends.....wishfull thinking I know....but a girl can dream right?

1 comment:

  1. Aww he's gettin big!! Such a cute post!! I think we have the 4 best, cutest kids ever! :)

    ReplyDelete