BitterSweet

First off...I apologize for not posting more pictures of Marshall and Ashlyn...I promise to get up to date eventually!

BitterSweet -

Last Sunday I was released for my calling as an Advisor to the Laurels group. I cried. I loved my calling and I love my girls. They were all so inspirational to me. I love how unique they all are and how they are not afraid to stand up for what they know is right and for what they believe in. I am so proud of them all.

Now, here is the sweet part...... I have been called to be the Girls Camp Director!!! So technically I am still in Young Womens! I kind of know what this calling will entail since I have previously been the Assistant Camp Director - I just wish I knew what the theme was going to be so that I can start putting together ideas! I know it is way too early to be worrying about all of that but I want this camp to be the best one yet!

So here is my request for all of you....If you have ANY ideas....please do not hesitate to send them my way!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any ideas - I'm not good at that stuff. But I'm sure that you could call my mom. After all the years of her being our camp director, I'm sure she has a few tricks up her sleaves. Congrats by the way, you'll be an awesome camp director!! (I miss coming to see you at the Financial Aid Office. Logan's office isn't as friendly as yours!!)

    ReplyDelete