Turning Over a New Leaf

Today, December 28, 2010, I have started the Herbalife program. My goal is to lose 30 lbs (more would be nice) before Summer. Gary started Herbalife and lost 18 lbs in 8 weeks. I understand that men are usually able to lose weight a lost faster than women, so I will try my hardest not to compare myself to him and his success. I am writing this as a promise to myself that I will lose this baby weight - not just what I gained with Marshall but what I had left over from Ashlyn - and be healthier. So here's to a new beginning for 2011! 2010 was great to my little family and I can't wait to see what is in store for 2011!

P.S. We had a great Christmas....I will post pictures later!

1 comment:

  1. I think you look GREAT for having 2 kids! Good Luck! Love ya!
    P.S. I love your blog... it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete